Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pray for My Mom

As many of you know, my mom was told today that she has metastatic carcinoma in her left breast. That is cancer in her left breast that has spread there from somewhere else. She is having a MRI done Friday morning at 9:30 so the doctors can try to find where this cancer has originated from. Please pray for my mom and the doctors that will be working with her. Pray for our family that we can support my mom the best we can. And please pray for me and Tyrel as we are apart that we can support each other and my mom the best we can. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. My sweet, sweet Taylor. Just know that I am in constant prayer for all of you. I love you and your family so much and I wish I could be there to hold you and love on you.
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to everyone praying! Our whole family depends on your love and support right now and we thank you and love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor I miss your sweet smile at Church! And I am fervently praying for you and Randi and your husbands and you deal with all this information, sadness, concern and heart break. Know that you, too, are surrounded by prayer and not forgotten though you are far away! I love you very much! Lynette Hart

    ReplyDelete