Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASON!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASON!!!!! Tyrel and I love you more then you know. You are a blessing to us!!!!


It has been a few days since I have posted anything, but I have been busy spending time with Tyrel. We had an amazing trip home to Texas. We loved seeing the family. It was a trip that answered a lot of my prayers. Tyrel and I thank God so much for giving us a wonderful family full of love. Once we got back to Virginia we have spent every waking moment possible together. Besides work, we have hung out as much as possible. It has been wonderful. Tyrel left today for the field and will be gone all week. I have already talked to him a couple of times today, their bus driver got lost so that gave us a chance to talk before he has to put his cell phone away for the week. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. You're a strong couple... you're a strong lady, and a hero to me! I love this picture of you and the boys! It shows a calm, mutual love! I'm especially thankful for family today and pray the week goes swiftly for you and Tyrel. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor I am so glad you are doing well. Your Mom shared her link and yours with me and I am praying for her recovery often. We love you and if you need us will always be here for you. Love, Margaret

    ReplyDelete