Monday, March 9, 2009

Tyrel's Homecoming!!!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!! My wonderful, loving, funny, man of God Husband is coming home form Cuba. Words do not say how excited I am to see his face, but let me tell you that I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I have been counting down the days and tomorrow is almost here. Please pray for his safe journey home. He will get in tomorrow night and have to stay on base for a few hours, but no complaining because I get to bring him home with me tomorrow night. I have already been telling the dogs that he is coming home. Lexie knows his name and runs to the door waiting for him to walk through it. Ruger looks a little confused but he will learn quickly who Tyrel is. I have put up a huge Welcome Home sign up and took a break from cleaning so I can share with everyone my excitement. Please pray that our reunion is a blessed one and everything goes smoothly on base so that he can come home with me without the burden of work. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us.

4 comments:

  1. I can relate! Did you know that Ron was n the air force for 10 years? And made such TDY trips from time to time? Such a blessing to have your hubby home again! It was so good to see you last week so you could share with your mom and family!!

    love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not any news better than this! Tyrel coming home! YEA!!!! Lots of hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and Tyrel! This couldn't happen at a better time and I hope your time together is blessed. Have some fun!!

    ReplyDelete